Monday, March 16, 2009

Racoons? I wonder what kind of bait they use...




Sunday Night about midnight I had an encounter I didn't necessarily expect. I was closing down after doing a bit of Photoshop work for some posters for our rowing club. Put the boards up and locked the windows walked out to the gaaaaaaaate!!!! How do I handle this... a jailbreak! I'm the only innocent bystander...Of course I ran back into the office (took down the boards fast so I could see when they took off) waited til they left (fortunately only a minute or so). One seemed a bit pudgy and didn't care to run very fast after they took off (maybe pregnant, or like me...just not gonna do it til someones really chasing)...as you can guess I'm a bit of a sissy when it's two on one, so I only got two photos of my closing moments of the night...

Oh! Don't mind us...come on down.



...or maybe we'll come up...that's when I jumped in the office.


All I wanted to do is put my boat away...huh.

Shine a little light on the subjects...Not everyday in HB for sure!

No comments: